A & P Mechanic
Farnham Aviation Services, LLC is your home for professional flight instruction, aircraft rental and maintenance, aviation fuel purchases, and related services. We provide exceptional service in a friendly atmosphere.
Farnham Aviation Services, in Boone, Iowa, is seeking a well-qualified airframe and power plant mechanic with FAA A & P certification and minimum three years of experience working on general aviation aircraft.
Responsibilities of successful applicants will be to:
• Examine, inspect, diagnose, adjust, repair, replace and/or overhaul aircraft engines, airframes, and related systems.
• Conduct routine and special inspections as required by regulations to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation.
• Maintain repair logs, document all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance.
• Modify aircraft structures, systems, or components, following drawings, schematics, charts, engineering orders, and technical publications.
• Inventory and order supplies, parts, materials, and equipment.
Requirements: Airframe & Power mechanic certification. Inspection Authorization (IA) preferred. Tools required to perform duties.
Only qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. This is an excellent opportunity with great growth potential.
Job Types: Full-time or Part-time
Pay: Compensation is based on experience & ratings
Location: Boone Municipal Airport, Boone, IA 50036 (Required)
License: Certified A & P Mechanic (Required); Inspection Authorization (preferred)
Company's website: www.farnhamaviation.com
Company Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FarnhamAviation/
Please send resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org